Words of love for my husband

The marital relationship is one of the most powerful relationships, especially if it is based on respect and love, and the couple exchanges a lot of words of romantic love that strengthens this relationship, and we have gathered for you in this article the most beautiful words in love between the spouses.


 My life, I want to shout in the face of the scholars of this world, in order to invent a name for what I carry in my heart, because I see a word that I love you a little in your right and express a little of what is in my heart, so let me tell you that I do not love you, because, in that word I see a decrease of what I carry for you  Of love and love, you are my soul, life and hope for me.
 My feeling is with you, my soul is with you, think with you, until my heart is lost and I think it follows you.
 For your sake, I put the world aside, for my heart will only include your love, and my chest will only include your longing and tenderness, I swear that I will not and will not be able to feel, if life is free from you, who embraces me with his longing and tenderness, who guides my cries and my longing, with longing and hope,  And tenderness.
 All that I know about my feelings, that you are my beloved, and that he who loves does not think.
 The moments of love are the moments that immortalize in our minds and bear all the meanings of happiness, so do not regret the moment of love that you lived, even if it becomes a memory that hurts you; if the flower has dried up and its fragrance is left and only the thorns remain, do not forget that it gave you a beautiful fragrant day that made you happier.
 I love you when I hear the echoes of your voice falling on my heart. I love you when you stutter shame at the letters of the word (I love you) when it rains, and when it snows, and when it rains, I love you, over the years and terrain, I love you, when you travel with my soul that you cover, I love you.
 The same euphoria that revived me, your words walked inside me, like the cool breeze drops, penetrated deep down, a shiver came over my legs, you did not only revive my morning but the days of my life, you with your most beautiful smile, you with your clearest silence, you with your sweetest talk, you are the prince among you.
 Say to loved ones how I have blessed you yet, as I am the traveler, and the heart is righteous.
 My love, I find no one to describe him as such. His beauty was created by love.
 I miss how much I embrace you between the roses of love, the most beautiful spirit that resided in the heart, and I play for you a chord of love with loud noise, and dance madly on the stage of rapture, my beloved approached me, I will release my whispers from the depths of my silence.  O the most beautiful person among my eyelids.
 Your name passes by my hearing, drowning in a sea of ​​tears, and at that time we are separated, melting and waxing.
 Love is only love, there is nothing to describe it.
 If I sleep, I dream about you, and if I am happy, I think of you, and if I get upset, I bow, frankly, I die in you.
 The man is silent by nature, but his eyes have a language that she does not understand, except for his wife who loves him madly.
 The most wonderful hearts your heart, the most beautiful words whisper, and the sweetest thing in my life; I love you.
 If I had written the most beautiful and tormented words for you, I would not fulfill your right, darling. I carry in my heart the conception of every human being.
 My beloved, here are the most beautiful letters of love from the blood of the heart. You are the one who blew me all the energies of creativity, so I became creative for you, and for you he was creative. My beloved, I have accomplished everything I aspired to;
 The most beautiful morning for the most beautiful and dearest person, and the purest morning for the one who possesses soul and conscience.
 I send you a bouquet of love and blossom, that all people will be jealous of you, spread it and perfume your morning, O Malik my heart.
 Love for others is forbidden, and smiling for others is a crime, I wrote the verses of love, your love in my heart is decoration.
 People have not cured the love of Saqam, nor has the same seen of bone or body.
 "I went crazy," she said, so I said to her, "Love is greater than crazy."
 You are my whisper, you are my sun, you are present and even my evening, it is you who loved you the most precious of me.
 I love you and adore you, and I fear that this world will harden you, forget you, and keep you away.
 Everything I forgot except your love, and from my age everything ends and your love remains.
 It is not my first love, it is the last, it is the love that comes after the heart erodes and restores it and returns it to the youth. All the men before it was nothing, for love with him has another concept, not like my first love is burning, full of desire, something in it makes you always feel safe and grateful,  On the contrary, the love that you try hard to take from it, moments that bring you and your lover together on the thresholds of a harsh life, looking for a door that opens to gather you together in the darkness of love, which always tends to separate.
 In your palm, there is a calm that increases my sensitivity, and something from the echo of your words fills me with my mobility, and at night brings together three: the solitude of silence, the anguish of longing, and a few of me, counting in vain after your step from my step.
 I loved you, I chose you and preferred you over all creation. Is it possible that I should go back then?
 I loved you as you taught me how to love you, I loved you with all my feelings, I loved you with everything that comes into my heart from the splendor of love, and in the midst of that love, and in the joy of that longing for you, I find you instill the arrow of love in my heart, I have become the king of my heart, and your love has not and will not die within me;  Because it is true love, and my heart will remain true to you despite all circumstances.
 I was incapable of expressions and descriptions, I love you, the most precious person, do not think that I feel dulled feelings, my feeling inside me, the feeling of a thousand poets; but if I see your fascinating side; silence and your charming beauty amazes me, excuse me if it is in my nature to be shy, and excuse me if I feel that in my feelings some of the Stinginess, you made me love in longing and enduring desire, I always want you in my life, I love you so much.
 If I had my eyes to guide you I would put them in your hands, if I had to give you my heart I would take it out of my chest and present it to you if I had you to guide you my life I would record my days in your name, but I only have many words from the most sincere expressions; so be my gift to you.
 My dear longing for you kills me, always you are in my thoughts and day and night, your picture is engraved between my eyelids and it is the light of my eyes.
 Love of my life, if you had known the love in my heart for you, I would not have uttered the word ill towards me, the heart, its pulse, and all the conscience for you.
 To the person I loved indescribably, to the one who fell in my heart and made his love a medal on my chest, I love you.
 How do you repent and the heart you own it; repent of all sins, and the guilt of your love I do not leave it.

Comments

Popular Posts