Words from a broken heart

The heart is soft in nature, which does not tolerate wounds and pressures.

 The pain of life has decimated me.
 You're something if you lost it.
 If only nostalgia would stop for a while, to catch my breath.
 Many eyes rejoiced with love, but the share made her cry.
 If it is necessary and must be separated, do not leave the conciliation chapter a door unless I proceed to it.
 Fatal feeling that everyone cares about you but the person you give your whole life to.
 You promised me to be eternally between us, and I forgot to ask you, is your love or pain?
 There are beautiful memories that suddenly come to mind, forcing you to smile no matter how bad your mood is.
 If it were up to me, I would have hidden my tears from everyone, but a crush on those eyes that expose what hides hearts.
 I am afraid that I love you, I will lose you, and I will be in pain. I also fear that I do not love you, and you will miss the opportunity of love, so I will regret it.
 At night, our chokes are suffocated, our features are similar, we cry a lot and we hide tears, for fear that someone will see them.
 Do not regret the love you lived even if it became a memory that hurts you, if the flowers have dried up and its fragrance is lost, and only the thorns remain, do not forget that it gave you a beautiful perfume that made you happy.
 He who leaves you when you need him, do not trust him when he comes to you again.
 When I miss you, I look at the moon, and see your beautiful face there, and when the breezes of air dance to me, your perfume smells, drowns me and takes me to the farthest stars that I swear that you adore me twice as many.
 I don't care about every person leaving my life, all I care about is not being wrong about him.
 Never break all bridges with the one you love. Perhaps, fate willed you one day another meeting that will restore the past and reach what has been cut off. If the beautiful age is gone, who knows, perhaps a better life awaits you.
 When the night loosens the curtains of its darkness, the trumpets of remembrance started in my heart, the beats of longing, the sound of the most heartfelt emotion, a frank issued from a confused heart, announces the approaching date of the depletion of his impulses, is there a doctor who informs us of his news ... Is there a balm that cures his condition?  From a just judge who concludes his conditions. He rules whether we are in love with his heart, or if we are just a good passer in his path, I need him near death toll and more.
 Do not care about me, O time, things are fine, and do not worry about what is happening to me, because I am still deceived and hurt by the closest people, so do not worry because things are really okay, because my life is always so painful.
 If you ever decide to leave a lover, do not leave a wound for him, then whoever gives us a heart that never deserves us to plant an arrow in it or leave him for a moment of pain.
 A day will come and you will find someone who sacrifices for a smile to draw on your face, so do not close the doors of your heart, because not everyone who beats her intends to hurt her.
 If the days are separated between you, do not remember who you loved except for every sincere feeling, and do not talk about it except with all that is wonderful and noble, it gave you a heart, and you gave it a lifetime, and there is no more precious than the heart and age in a person’s life.
 A bottle of perfume may be empty, just as the heart may be free of love, but the smell remains in the bottle, and the memory remains in the heart.
 If you sit alone a day trying to gather around you the shades of beautiful days that you lived with the one you love, leave away all the feelings of pain and the loneliness that separated you, try to collect in your notebooks all the beautiful words that you heard from those you love and all the sincere words that you said to those you love and make in your days a group of  The beautiful images of this person whose heart once inhabited his features, the sadness of his sad eyes and his smile in a moment of serenity, his beast in a moment of distress, and the hope that grew between you two days, and he grew up even if he had withered and died.
 I said I love you and I mean my words, and today I am telling you, I will wait for you and this is my decision, and when I choose something I will not withdraw my choice, I will wait for you even if my heart burns from the fire of my passion.
 At some point, we update ourselves and say nothing is worth, but we realize that very late, we say it after we have decimated our lives in what is not worth it.
 If they ever asked you about a person whom you loved, do not say a secret that was between you, and never try to distort the beautiful image of this person you loved, make a secret hide from you by all its secrets and tales, then love is ethics before it is feelings.
 Your sun disappeared from my sky, my dear, and the whole universe became complete darkness, the whole universe became without any colors, features or voices, only the echo of your voice resonated in my ears, I no longer see anything but the image of your beloved face, I no longer remember anything but your face and the looks of your eyes when saying goodbye.
 Oh, lucky, I'm tired, is there not enough room in your appointment book to meet me .. I'm still waiting.
 After separation, everything became slow. Minutes and hours became incendiary and I became ironed in its seconds. We always together shared joys and sorrows. We always tried to steal from our days beautiful moments. We try to make these moments long. We try to achieve lasting happiness and love. We always try to stay together  to the end of life, but it did not occur to us that the meeting does not last and that the judiciary and the destiny are the masters of the situation and that we have no trick in front of the expenditures of fate and its fluctuations.
 If destiny wished and reunion met one day, do not start with admonition, satire, and imprisonment, and try to remember the last moment of love between you in order to reach the past with the present, and do not search for things that went past because the one who was lost is lost, and the present is much more important than the past, and the moment of the meeting is much more beautiful than the memories of a farewell
 Writing is not what they think is not that easy that they imagine. You know what it means to take a pulse from your heart, dip it in ink and then paste it into the paper.
 If you reunite again, try to avoid the mistakes of yesterday that separated you, because a person must benefit from his experiences, and never try to settle accounts or take revenge on a person whom you gave your heart, because settling accounts is a cheap currency in the emotional dealings market, and revenge is not from manners  Lovers, it is a mistake to display your feelings in the markets, and to be a knight without morals.
 If I discover that all doors are closed and hope is not in him, and that the one I loved one day has closed the keys to his heart, and threw them in the catacombs of oblivion, here only I tell you, that your dignity is much more important than your wounded heart even if his blood covers the sky of this vast universe, then it will not benefit to  You call a beloved who cannot hear you, and that you live in a house that no one knows you anymore, and that you live on the memory of a man who gave you excessive reason without love.

Comments

Popular Posts