A friend of the star Flac addresses her with moving words.

   Saturday        The agents of British television star Caroline Flack, who committed suicide on, accused prosecutors of trying a "show trial" for assaulting her boyfriend, while the latter addressed her with moving words  Flack, who was particularly known for presenting the reality show "Love Island", was scheduled to stand trial next March for beating her boyfriend, Louis Burton, on the head with a lamp while he was sleeping in their apartment last December.

 But Burton has since denied the allegations, writing on Instagram after the court session: "You didn't hit me with a lamp."

 As he wrote on the same platform Sunday: "My heart is broken. I can't find the right words to express the pain I feel as I miss you so much."

 He added: "I will be your voice, my love ... I promise that I will ask all the questions you wanted to ask and I will get all the answers. These things will not return you, but I will try to make you proud every day. I love you with all my heart."

 "In recent months, Caroline has been under a lot of pressure due to an ongoing case and potential trial that has been widely covered by the media," said Francis Ridley of Manny Talent Management, which was responsible for running the business of 40-year-old Flac, in a statement.

 He added: "The public prosecutor in the country must look at herself and the way in which she followed a show trial that was not only without merit but was not for the public good at all. It eventually caused great pressure on Caroline."

 Caroline Flack was found dead in her apartment in north London on Saturday, according to her family, who released a statement saying: "We can confirm that Caroline died today on February 15."

 Her lawyer later confirmed media reports that she had committed suicide.

 Caroline Flack's suicide highlighted the press, which widely reported news of the star's arrest in December.

 That is why she launched an online petition calling for an investigation into the role of the press in her death, as well as about "mistreatment" of Prince Harry and his wife, Megan Markle, and obtained more than 30,000 signatures as of Sunday.

 Source: "AFP

Comments

Popular Posts