Romantic and love

Romantic words of love

 Romanticism is considered one of the methods of expressing love, and it is divided into romantic acts and romantic sayings, and in our article we include some romantic poems, I hope you like it.


 Meet lady

 Fascinate me with the glow of your mouth and the shine of your eyes

 I was fed up with the symphony of separation and preserved the alphabet of deprivation

 Let's spread the hymns of love in the distances of our soul and collect crumbs

 Thickened hope

 We weave a love song

 Beat hearts sing with love

 We meet the barriers of silence

 The language of longing is growing.


 My Basil

 I miss you even while you are in the arms of my heart

 Every part of my being is eager to breathe

 In your cheeks, discover the color of the flowers and your silence.


 I love you

 A tone dances between my atoms sprinkling and having

 Growing in my heart, I irrigate it from my feelings

 Cross my sore distances to settle in my arms.


 Sakanti

 How I fell sad in your absence

 How I loved love in your vicinity

 Do not make me a lover of sorrows

 But your lover to the limit

 A lover plays a guitar with the sweetest characters

 To sing a little starch and a singer, a lover came on the breeze as the fragrance of the night

 To warm you with a whisper, a pulse, and a shiver

 A lover swirling like a raindrop over your hair's yarn

 To give you a purified, purified honey.


 Oh bracelet jasmine

 I love you when I hear your voice echoing in my heart

 I love you when you stutter shyness with the letters "AHKK"

 I love you when it rains, when it snows, when it rains

 I love you over the years and terrain

 I love you when you travel in the spirit your love covers.


 My love

 A trance that revived me

 Your words pleased me

 As the cool breeze drops

 You penetrated deep down

 A shiver came on my legs

 You didn't just refresh my morning

 But the days of my life

 You smile with the most beautiful

 You are your most silent fingerprint

 You are the sweetest talk

 You are a princess among my purest lines


 I want

 I want to flirt with you

 And I like it

 where do I start

 You are my dream

 And an endless dream

 Whenever you come back color

 As if the spring does not know

 Except the color of your love

 He has passed all colors

 I did not know that the perfume has colors

 I smell it with colors

 You are infinite

 The love between us is unknown

 The name is unknown

 All are subject to change

 Except you are a dream

 Discontinued all letters of exchange

 All yarn poems are allowed


 I love you

 I travel in your eyes looking for shelter

 Whatever kind of freshness tormenting life

 Forget your black cilia, my world

 And it flew along with the starchy star

 Navigate the eyes and pink

 Your waves urge me to fall in love

 O I wish blood in your veins enter the heart and see

 Am I in the middle of it or someone else to die

 I wish ink in your hands to turn your thoughts into letters

 Write what you have hidden and what you want others to see

 I wish shadow during your day, I wish you had parasites

 Stay up late at night with your imagination and hear you no

 I wish all of you and all of you, I wish you would see

 Jealous lover of calamity and calamity in his passion.


 if I can

 If I could, my love

 To spread something of your aroma

 Between the fangs of time

 Perhaps one day he wakes up and gives people safety

 If I could, sweetheart

 I made your eyes morning

 In the valley of Hanan

 The joys of life were woven garden

 Man does not realize its shit

 Idols made existence temples

 People longing for their faith flows

 If I could, sweetheart

 I spread your smile that

 One day sins and wounds are forgiven

 And I gathered all the people about its light

 To realize the meaning of the morning

 If I could, sweetheart

 I planted branches of your hair as an oasis

 And made it a house for pilgrims

 And made the night of the earth a source of candles

 The ghost of tears was wiped from the semen.


 From me to others

 Who is mine for me, who are all envious?

 I am all feeling beautiful touched me

 It was only some of her whims

 I chose my heart ten times and what

 He chooses a day in passion for her

 Be gentle with her heart, with her love

 I fear for her from the madness of her distress

 It is the grace of God that I had no other hope

 In section, raise what I asked for

 My heart reigned over it, that is my property

 I strive, and strive to be satisfied

 I don't think it is water and mud like us

 It is a fist of his light only


 my lady:

 You were the most important woman in my history

 Before the year’s departure.

 You are now the most important woman

 After the birth of this year ..

 You are a woman that I do not count in hours and days.

 You are a woman

 Made from hair fruit

 It is the gold of dreams

 You are a woman who used to live in my body

 Millions of years ago.


 my lady

 O woven from cotton and cloud.

 Oh ruby ​​rain

 O rivers of ours

 O marble forests

 You swim like fish with heart water

 She lives in the eyes as a bathroom swarm

 Nothing will change in my affection

 In my sense

 In sentimental, in my faith

 For I will remain on the religion of Islam


 my lady

 Do not be interested in the rhythm of time and the names of years.

 You are a woman who remains a woman at all times.

 I will love you

 Upon entering the twenty-first century

 Upon entering the twenty-fifth century

 Upon entering the twenty-ninth century

 And I will love you

 When the sea water dries up

 The forests are burning


 my lady

 You are the essence of all poetry

 And the rose of all freedoms

 It is enough to spell your name

 Until he became the king of poetry

 And the Pharaoh of Words

 It suffices if a woman like you adores me

 He was even included in the history books

 The banners are raised for me


 my lady

 Do not disturb a bird like in the holiday season

 Nothing will change from me

 River of Love will not stop flowing

 The heartbeat will not stop beating

 The hairspace will not stop flying

 When love is great

 And the beloved is a moon

 This love will not be transformed

 For a straw that is consumed by fire


 my lady

 There is nothing that fills my eyes

 No lights

 And no embellishments

 No holiday bells

 And no Christmas trees

 The street does not mean anything to me

 The tavern does not mean anything to me

 I don't have any words

 Writes over holiday cards.


 my lady

 I only remember your voice

 When the bells of ones are ticking

 I only remember your perfume

 While I sleep on the grass paper

 I only remember your face

 When it crushes over my snow clothes

 I hear the crackling of woods


 What makes me happy, madam

 To heap as the fearful bird

 Among the cilia groves


 What fascinates me, madam

 To give me a pen

 I embrace him

 And I sleep as happy as boys


 my lady

 What made me happy in my exile

 Drip hair

 I drink from the wine of the monks

 What my pots

 When I am a friend

 For freedom and man


 my lady

 How I wish I loved you in the age of enlightenment

 And in the era of photography

 And in the era of pioneers

 How I wish I met you one day

 In Florence

 Or Cordoba

 Or in the kufah

 Or in Aleppo

 Or in a house of neighborhoods of Levant


 my lady

 How I wish we traveled

 Toward a country ruled by a guitar

 Where love is without walls

 And the words are without walls

 And dreams are without walls


 my lady

 Don't get caught up in the future, madam

 My nostalgia will remain stronger than it was

 And harder than it was

 You are a woman who is not repeated in the history of rose

 And in the history of poetry

 And in the memory of lily and basil


 O lady of the world

 I only worry about your love in the coming days

 You are my first woman

 My first mom

 My first womb

 My first passion

 The first lover

 Surviving in the Flood


 my lady

 O lady of the first poetry

 Bring your right hand to hide in it

 Get your left hand

 To settle there

 Say any phrase love

 Until the holidays begin.

Comments

Popular Posts