Christmas Day

The day when all the family members rejoice as a new guest, the new baby, comes to them. Here in this article, you have a talk about Christmas Day.


 Joy is there, and the word has responses, and for the days of Eid, there is a limited time, so my wife has an unlimited congratulations to him, every year and you are fine.
 We celebrate the candles and smile for love, we renew the days of happiness and passion in us, and we intercede in a sweet, sweet and fresh affection that attracts the present to the days of our past.
 Today is your birth and I have a promise in it, my most precious path, O Gallay and Daddy, the universe and a star on your love are witnesses, all the galaxy know that you want me, today your birth and today I am born, as long as your love is love and the pulse is calm.
 Between a letter and a line, I rejoice in the most precious human being, and I say Happy New Year.
 All expressions of love do not suffice you, nor do you fulfill your right of love, nor sing you, all expressions of gratitude are an orphan and a poor if measured by what I bring to you from a great gratitude among the ribs, and you alone are my companion in this life, and the companion of my dreams and my hopes, I wish you longevity, health, happiness and success
 Thank you, you have always been in my life, and every year you are with me.
 O wind of roses ... oh the voice of the whole point .. O laugh of the new past, makes your path always happy, you are far away, your heart is far away and your mind is far away, but your love is sure and I wish you a happy Eid.
 Each year and the world in your hands, and laughter is what separates your eyes, and your birthday is happy for us and you.
 Yazid Hassan Baha’s birthday, a birthday that radiates your feeling of transparency, a birthday that paints a wise mind, every year you are my love.
 Happy New Year, the dearest person in my little heart, today is your happy birthday.
 This is my birthday and my lunar birth, the birth of joy in my heart and age, the day that fate converged, it was my destiny the day that I crossed words and it was my hair.
 I send a bouquet of flowers, fragrances, and jasmine to send it to the sweet ones, and I say Happy New Year.
 All people of your birthday congratulate you, and I am among them just someone who rejoices and wishes you, and I have a heart that fascinates you with the Order of Life in your hope.
 To the one who picked the smile and typed it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the engineering of the phrase, and breaking the barriers of my pen to you. I send my longings and before all people congratulate you, Happy New Year.
 The size of the sky and more, the size of the universe and more, the size of the universe and the universe, the size of everything and nothing, all these volumes do not describe my love for you, and my sincere wishes for a new year in which your aspirations are fulfilled for you, and all works are fulfilled in it, and you cross the hills of dreams that you draw from your childhood, with all  Love I pray for a year full of peace of mind and happiness forever, and Happy New Year.
 I fear that someone precedes me and congratulates your kind heart, and I love to see you, my profession, and every year you are good.
 Oh, moon-like, thinner than dice, Happy New Year, most precious human.
 To the most precious, dearest, the most beloved people, happy Eid, the crown of the head
 I give you a tree, it overshadows you abundantly, protects you from every danger, and gives you the sweetest fruit, every year and you are a thousand good.
 Every year and you are my heart the source of light, every year and you are my souls the source of joy, every year and I collect words of love, in order to make from them a necklace I dedicate to it, with feelings free from counterfeiting, I tell you every year and your hopes and aspirations are fulfilled, every year and you are the most precious thing in life, all life.
 Today is your birthday and everyone is happy, and from the bottom of my heart I invite you, my Lord keeps you and prolongs your life, every year and you are a thousand good.
 Each year, your most beautiful love, Munawar, my years' candle, and you are the first in my life.
 Every year and you are sure to love, every year and you are in good and pleasure, you have the meanings of friendliness in the letter of the poem and have its titles and between the lines, I send my longing for you as it is near you happy celebrate it between singing birds.
 Oh morning birds, cheer, and the stars of heaven stay in the sky and do not set aside, oh spring flowers open, and open the doors of life for each flower refuse to open, today my friend's birthday, today is the most beautiful and most wonderful of the nights, today the hours sang and the seconds dance, today the bend of history and the ships accept the ports  Today is my sister’s birthday, today is my friend’s birthday, today is my girlfriend’s birthday, today the seas are smiling, the dancing is dancing, the trees play the masterpieces of tunes by my sister’s and my friend’s birthday, every year and you are fine.
 Confused and confused my guide how to congratulate you far away, I said I send to you the stars of the sky congratulate you and tell you a sweet year, my beautiful.
 Happy new year, celebrating the light of my eyes, my angel, and my afflictions, and it seeks the feeling in me every year, and you are fine.
 Today there are no two like this, your Eid has two feasts, my beloved heart, Zain, my most precious of blinking and eye, every year and you are a thousand good.
 I called you a year ago, and I accepted a new year for you. My life is pleased with you. Happy year.
 I would like to present today the best congratulations and blessings to the most beautiful sister in the world, honest and sincere, gracious and the most wonderful girl is my second half and it is the rose of my life, happy birthday and long life.
 Saad's birthday, joy's birthday, boyhood's birthday, Hassan's birthday, transparency's birthday, narcissistic birthday, beauty birthday, love's birthday, love's birthday, my birthday I'm, the birthday of many things, it's your birthday  A new birthday is merry Christmas, and every year you are my love, and every year you are fine.
 For the sweetest moon, perfume, and blossom with a birthday card, he tells you: Every year you are good before all people.
 Oh moon, I tell her that I write for her, the poem today is for her and for her, and no words fulfill her right and love, and tell her all the candles lit her, all the gifts she sent, the smell of beautiful flowers today from her perfume, the smiles of the people today from her face, the love today from her heart, the whole day today  You celebrate my love and her love, you know today is her holiday.
 For the sweetest wife, for the sweetest moon, perfume and blossom, with oud and incense, sprinkles of perfumes, with the highest verses of pleasure, we congratulate you on your feast every year and you are my love.
 O bird flies in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, every year, you are fine.
 Tonight is your birthday, tonight the birds sing, through the ages, the feast of tongues and poems, and a good uncle to every friend and neighbor, you welcome your birthday with flowers and flowers every year and you are fine.
 Happy New Year, may God make the rest of your life in goodness.
 Happy Eid, my dear wife, before all people.
 You congratulations coined by the sincerity of feeling, your feast over the days.
 A happy new year and happy birthday. Happy new year to you.
 On the sweetest day of the month, I mean what is sweeter than the moon, more precious than looking and blessing her on the day of life, and I ask my Lord to keep her forever, and I say it every year and you are fine.
 Today we extinguished the candles of the past, and these candles of tomorrow are burning, waiting for your desire to extinguish them with your hard work, with your love that lasts, and with your heart always.
 Happy New Year, Happy New Year, and complete my holidays.
 The sweetest congratulations to the sweetest feeling, O who has his money measured, every year and you are the happiest people.
 On your Eid, I wish to dedicate my eyes to you. You will see my heart, and my heart will live in it every year, and you are good.

Comments

Popular Posts