I love you dad

The father is an indispensable, beautiful and wonderful thing, and here in my article, you have beautiful words for the father.


 My father, the flower of my dreams, the fountain of tenderness ... O the sun of aspirations and the sweetest of the people.
 My father gave you my heartbeats and pulses, and it remains a crown on my head and remains king over my soul.
 After my father passed away, I realized that there was crying without tears, and screams tore the throat without hearing it.
 Do they ask me?  What a beautiful perfume you have .. I said the smell of my father in my clothes after what I add.
 To my father, who loves my heart and mind, and all my souls, may God make your times happier, health, wellness, and joy.
 In the eyes of the world, you are my father and in my view, you are the world.
 Precious things do not happen twice, so we only have one father.
 My father was separated from the rest of the men ... like the Zamzam water group from the rest of the water.
 My dad, the sweetest word uttered by my tongue, the tenderest heart I lived in my life, I imagine my life without you and I will love you and respect you for life I love you, dad.
 I dedicate gold to you, you are more precious ... I guide you, and you are more beautiful .. I will guide you, and I wish you would be settled.
 I longed for a father who would never return and no one would like him .. If motherhood is tenderness .. parenthood is safety.
 My father, you are in the eyes of people, my father, but in my eyes, the most wonderful angel embraces me, and if I can, I would give you my life.
 You, my father, the candle of the house. In your separation, how much did you suffer .. I missed you and longed ... And for the holy month, you were invited.
 The father’s heart does not fall asleep until all hearts fall asleep.
 To you, Dad, to you, Cindy, in this life to you, to you, who have planted an ambition in me, is pushing me forward to a successful future, I love you, Dad.
 The universe is never wider than the size of my father's heart.
 My father is unable to speak, to speak, to reason, to express, but to express my heart, but I hope that you will accept this word from me .. I love you, my father.
 To my father ... that pure spring .. to my tree that does not wither .. to the shade that I live in all the time, my father may not have blessed the fullness of righteousness .. but I know that your heart is greater than any righteous .. may God bless you .. and reward you with reward  Its parts.
 My dad, the owner of the big heart, the owner of the bright face, the crown of time, the chest of tenderness, you are the dear beloved, and you are the perfect father, and you are the prince.  the big heart.
 My father .. I called the word my father, but I did not find a word that erased anything else .. I could not find a world that contained me only.
 My beloved father: I dedicate these words to you .. O you who are more precious than myself that are between my wings .. and love me to me from my soul that flow in my body .. oh who I have the capacity of the chest and the softness of the side .. overwhelm me with your tenderness, so you plant me in the gardens of your heart .. guard me  With your eyes, and protect me from the misfortunes of eternity and pain.
 I adore a man who made me a spoiled girl ... a man likes no other ... He is the source of my confidence and everything in my life ... Pardon me, men of the world, you are not my father.
 Abi El-Ghali: If I wrote all the pages of the world a message for you to express my love, appreciation, and respect for you, the pages of the world will not suffice to convey my feelings to you and my love for you is great and great. May God protect you, the most precious thing in my life.
 The best holidays are your holiday, the most wonderful hearts are your heart, and I am with you a gift that fits others.
 Dad .. O source of hopes, O my grandfather .. To you I send my longing and nostalgia .. O greatest heart in existence. For you like you write poetry and poem.
 (Abi) What is the greatest of a word if I uttered it only and feel that I drowned him in shame..touching the head .. reverence, honor, and respect.
 My beloved father .. You are the light that illuminates my life and the source from which I am loving and affectionate. You are the father who is referred to as Lebanon and is proud of him among the sleepers. So congratulations to you, O great father.  So, what is in my heart for you is greater than fulfilling it in writing and the love and respect that I have for you exceeds all description, so I will not be able to describe the feelings inside you towards you, for you are the best father who raised me and did my best education .. You taught me how to love and live life .. You are the best example for me  I follow you and follow your path, these lines that I write, my father, are few and many I carry for you in my heart who loves you so much  ً.
 To you, O most beloved people .. My beloved father, these are the words I write to you with the supply of my heart, and I send them to you with the fragrance of roses, the fragrance of the bean and the jasmine .. O moon illuminated the darkness of my mind, and lit my path in life ...
 My father, you who instilled the love of God in my heart, and the doctrine of monotheism deepened in my heart. Whoever I have was a mother in tenderness, a teacher in ethics, a sister in advice and guidance. Your advice is a light that I walk upon in my life, and your smile snow extinguishes my fear and my pain .. the sea of ​​my heart  The broad are you, the warm wave of my mind you, the whiteness of your heart is full of sky in myself, and whatever you describe I will not be able to complete .. not negligence, but something deeper than that.
 My father, I have not found a chest that only you can include .. You are the source of high tenderness ... and the source of pure love.
 Dad, I feel the year passes slowly .. And your Eid comes with the Sunnah once .. I am friendly every day, it is Eid.
 Dad, you are my idol, I live with you alone. I learned how to be a human being.
 My beloved father will not waste what you taught me, which I have instilled in myself, and I will always be your proud daughter, and I will not disappoint you, my beloved father.
 Losing a father is by all accounts not simple.
 Dad, if I had my heart to guide you, I would have taken it out of my chest and presented it to you. If I had the right to guide you my life, I would have recorded my days in your name, but I only have many words from the most sincere expressions, so be my gift to you.
 To you, my beloved father .. To my first example and my guardian who illuminates my path .. To those who taught me to stand in front of the revolting waves of the sea .. To those who gave me and still give me without limits .. To whom I raised my head high proudly .. To you who believes I redeem my soul ..  I send my bouquets of my love and my respect and expressions stemming from my heart .. If the ink of my pen cannot express my feelings towards you .. My feelings are greater than the lines on paper. But I have no choice but to pray to God Almighty to keep you as an asset to us .. and does not deprive us of the springs of your love and tenderness.
 O the most precious thing in the universe, your day is the most beautiful and beautiful day that brings us all around you.
 To you, my father, the source of tenderness .. You are in my name .. You are my life and the passion and my smile .. You are the shadows of kindness filled with tenderness .. You are the homes of love and tenderness .. I exerted yourself without boredom. Your joy is that you see me in a name. Please rise to the platforms .. and embrace  Alia always ... a great heart possesses .. O angel possesses, my blood will not reward you.
 Dad, you are my ideal in life. From you, I learned how to become the most wonderful person.
 To lose (your father) means that you lose the wall you are resting on and make you blow into a wind that may have no mercy from people like you .. To lose (your father) means to lose the sky that exists with the source of love and affection .. to lose (your father) means to lose the umbrella that  It protects you from evils and makes you alone in facing the world .. To lose (your father) does not mean only an orphan, but whoever deals with you knows that you are alone in front of him and perhaps his ambition and ambitions.
 Dad .. I wanted my feelings to reach you .. Through what I breathed my breath .. I wanted my word to reach your heart .. I do not hope for a life after you .. I wanted to reach you a word .. I came out of my heart interchangeable .. My word to you my father is ..  I love you.
 Dad .. You taught me the meaning of life .. You are the one who held my hand on her path .. I find you with me in my trouble .. I find you around me in my joy .. I find you agree with me in my opinion .. Even if I was in my mistake .. You are my teacher and my love .. So advise me if  I made a mistake ... and took my hand if it stumbled .. So give me water if I stumble ... and wipe my head if it does well.

Comments

Popular Posts