Spinning, love and love

Spinning is an art of literature, and it means singing the beauty of the beloved and describing her charms and showing all the qualities that she enjoys, and it always indicates the amount of love and God is for those we love, so you see someone who loves spinning with his sweetheart, starting with her spiritual qualities and ending with her physical characteristics:


 You are jealous of my dreams, of my eagerness and my longing, and of the beats of my heart.
 She taught me longing, introduced me to love, and hated me three: your absence, your dimension, and your difference.
 I hope to be a star of smack, a whisper of your lips, a candle for you, but you stay with me while I am with you.
 I search the hearts of people and ask the days of life, and if I find an excuse like my love for you.
 I love you and relax you, and if I miss you, I deserve all love, and love deserves you.
 O first heart I love and the last heart I love him, O cleanest face in the world, and the best of what I saw my eyes, goats craving, nostalgia love, love life, life heart, your heart.
 My love, I cannot find words to describe it, for its beauty has created love.
 I love you and send you the sweetest morning, all age and years, from your love and I am comfortable.
 I congratulate my heart with your love and the patience of my eyes in your dimension and say that you help me make my soul redeem your heart.
 Love died a lover and your love gave me life, and if I had been given a choice in a homeland, I would have told you that you are my country.
 A photo, a letter or a letter, a honey mold in the middle of the heart, molded.
 No matter what age is my birth or Hijri, I will still love you, my age, and no matter how many eyes you sleep, the heart remains awake, and no matter how long it takes, the dear remains.
 To you, whoever sees your image everywhere in my books, in my dreams, in my awakening, to you whoever trembles my being from the severity of my love.
 I would like to send you spinning messages with honey in them, but you are afraid to spin in honey and forget about me.
 The most wonderful hearts your heart, the most beautiful words whisper, and the sweetest in my life your love.
 Dear and dear, no matter how far we are, if you forget, do not forget the moment we gathered.
 The roses themselves killed your envy and threw blood on your cheeks.
 Longing drives the step to you, the spirit encourages you to choose you, and my breath chants, "I miss you."
 Repeat the letters of fancy, so we are in the wild, a tortured, slain, do not say that it will end.
 If I knew that the dream brought us together, I would have closed my eyelids forever.
 The sky cried, two tears fell, and the earth germinated two flowers, with your smile, and with your glamorous face.
 I saw a full moonwalking on it, and I never saw a full moonwalking on the ground.
 You are passed with my hands in mind, return my heart and wherever you like, flash.
 O poetry, my soul is embraced by poetry. Spread roses and perfume above it, and tell him that I cherish him with his language.
 Let me penetrate the depths of your life, live on your voice and the warmth of your tones, and study the magic of your looks, you who melted me with the beauty of your beauty, for I loved the moment of your silence and the paper of your dialogue, who was my birthday on the day of your meeting.
 Every day your face becomes part of my life, and life becomes fertile.
 I have three and they are my most valuable asset: I saw you, your voice, and your messages so please don't deprive me of them.
 No matter how long I miss you, and no matter what you block, I need you, my life, my life no matter what your excuse happens.
 I drew your eyes on my papers with a pencil, I drew them with all my passion and with all sincerity, your eyes are piercing my chest like lead.
 A message from you makes me happy, and hearing your voice relaxes me, but a look from you equals all my life.
 I have five fingers in one hand, I see them all equal in reverence when I touch your hands.
 I lost my life twice, once before meeting you, and the second when I did not meet you again.
 If Newton had looked at your eyes, he would know that gravity has no law.
 I learned that if giving is more than a mistake, I learned that the beautiful does not fill the skimp's paws, I learned that if the eyes are in love, they become veiled and covered and that the truest paths of love do not want evidence, but you are more precious than walking on the ground and streaking, and believe me, you need no proof.
 When time stops and the world is separated from existence, then know that I have kissed your forehead.
 The eyes have a language that only the loving ones can understand, and silence abounds in them when you start talking.
 Morning of love from the heart of your soul's love and hope for it, the love of your whisper, the love of your line and you are messaging it, I keep living with your memory, your spectrum remains amusing, time passes and I do not forget you, and your faith is enough for me.
 You are the sweetest myth in my life, and those who follow myths get tired.
 The most wonderful thing would be to feel love, but it would be more beautiful for someone to love you.
 If the sun went down the moon would have taken its place, but if my love disappeared, humans would not take it.
 She taught me how to cherish you and your eyes, but I longed, and forgot to teach me this world by your absence, how to do it.
 With my longing, I send a saddle of my love and my passion, for my heart is anxious and my longing and my mouth sends my kisses.
 Days pass by and I wait for your voice, pass days and wish to see you, and life passes and I love you.
 The longing is taken from the thorns, so whenever a person yearns for the one he loves, he feels a thorn in his heart.
 I was not one of the lovers entering his heart, but he who sees your eyelids loves.
 If I had my heart to guide you, I would have removed it from my chest and brought it to you.
 If the days do not bring us together, memories gather us, and if the heart does not see you, the eye will not forget you.
 The sun goes down and the people sleep, the moon goes away and the darkness increases, but you are absent!
 The heart loves all beautiful, and my heart will love you beautiful.
 If all people were like you, fulfillment would be a crown for every creature.
 They said: Do you like him?  I said: I live in my heart, they said: he loves you?  I said: This is my question.
 I never imagined that yearning for someone hurt such.
 You are the bliss of my heart and the torment for it, so what is in your heart and your dreams?
 How long I show you the width and the length of the sea.
 I miss you every moment and every moment I think about you, I feel like I am lost without explanation.
 It has leaked into the pores of my skin, just as a dewdrop has leaked.
 I told them not to suspend their hopes of anyone, I told everyone and forgot to tell myself.
 If the stars were talking, I would have sent with every star a word I love you.
 I adore you, I adore you, your love has started to grow, everything and your teams are not.
 Snow is the gift of winter, the sun is the gift of summer, flowers are the gift of spring, and you are the gift of a lifetime.
 Your passion in my heart shines a lifetime of radiance, our love will never remain, despite the giant dimension.
 My most beautiful colors, am I leaving you and our story sweeter than the return of April.
 I planted you in my arteries, and I called you in the sight of my eyes. I gave you all my feelings and said that you are my family and my people.
 I will adore your whisper, I remember the sweetness of your smile, and my eyes forever long to see you.
 If I were to give you my life, I would record my days in your name, but I only have many words from the most sincere expressions, so it would be my gift to you.
 Your life near you, and my death.
 The greatest pride of heaven is that you are her moon, the greatest pride of love that you know, the greatest pride of me that you are my love.
 I have a hard heart, and I have a mind that does not forget, and I have a friend without whom I would not.
 My loyal heart does not tolerate backbiting, your request is my mind, my soul is close to your soul.
 My usual absence from you is difficult, and it is harder for you to attend.
 I will still love you even if I wait too long, if it is not my destiny then you are my choice.
 If people wish to be near you, I am not the people I wish to be part of your heart.
 Whatever I came to start with, I finished, and all I came to do is finish your lip first if I wrote you a letter I saw you a thousand houses, and if I wrote you a house, I became a novel.
 I love you and all love for you, dear dwelling in my heart and eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts